VAT representative in Norway
Any foreign company, not established in Norway, but supplying goods or (some) services in Norway, must designate a local VAT representative. The transactions triggering the need of a VAT representative in Norway are very different from those of many EU countries.
1. Advise on an efficient VAT structure in Norway
2. Provide an analysis as to whether your foreseen operations are VAT liable in Norway and whether a VAT representative is required
3. Apply for and obtain the VAT registration number and customs credit if desired
4. Refer you to our cooperating accounting firm who will act as your VAT representative and handle your ongoing compliance
5. Provide ongoing advice as needed
We are fully focussed on our clients and we do not waste time on the problem of auditor independence, which distinguishes us from the tax practices of audit firms.
Grette is the only law firm in Norway with many years of real experience in coordinating international VAT. Our people also have background from international organizations such as the European Commission and the OECD.
Clients say: “Grette's ability is to quickly see VAT consequences and opportunities both in Norway and in other countries”.
Nils Eriksen, Partner, Head of Tax and VAT, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +4795255040